Effective date: July 8, 2020
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
When you use and access the Site, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• To enable certain functions of the Site
• To provide analytics
• To store your preferences. You may set your preferences by visiting http://firelinx.com/my-account/
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Site and we use different types of cookies to run the Site:
• Accounts-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Site behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
• Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information about how the Site is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Site to see how our users react to them.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Site, deliver advertisements on and through the Site, and so on
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites: